ASHRAE has published Building Readiness Information that provides practical information and checklists for how your building should be operating and how to practically check its HVAC operation.
ASHRAE documents include guidance for implementing measures to limit the spread of viruses like COVID-19 including:
- Airflow Patterns and Pressurization
- Temperature and Humidity Control
- Increased Outside Air
- UV Light
- Air Flush Periods
IBS Can Help Implement ASHRAE Guidelines
IBS can evaluate your HVAC system in regard to ASHRAE COVID-19 documents and provide a report that will include measurements and recommendations for improvement. We can discuss these options, associated costs and changes to operations. IBS can implement the best solutions, measure and monitor the results, train operations staff, and maintain the system to ensure the highest level of safety.
- Evaluate your building and produce a report based on ASHRAE guidelines
- Implement changes to the HVAC system based on evaluation findings and building needs
- Measure results to prove and document the beneficial results of changes
- Provide training to operators on ASHRAE safety measures
- Provide ongoing monitoring and maintenance to ensure continued safe operations